Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

Well I have not been so great at updating my blog, but hopefully will get it caught up this week. We had a fantastic visit back to Indiana and Illinois at the begining of the month so be expecting my fav pics from the trip as well as pics from Jenna's baptism. But first I wanted to upload this weekend's pics since Halloween was so much fun! We had such a great week. We went to a pumpkin patch so Tyler and Jenna could pick out pumpkins. Unlike most fall events, it was 93 degrees that day and the three of us were sweating out butts off picking the pumpkins. I guess dressing for fall in the desert isn't the best idea :) Tyler, of course, picked the biggest one he could find. We loaded it up in a wagon and he tried to pull it around the patch, but gave up when the pumpkin and his sister outweighed him! Below are some pics. The kids were hot and ready to go by the time I got out the camera, but still cute.


Tyler checking out the pumpkins
Really like this one!
Hmmmm... so many pumpkins so little timeTaking a break in the shade



No comments: