Monday, November 24, 2008

Indiana Family Vacation

This October the Mike, me and the kids took a 2 state Midwestern tour for family vacation. We honestly couldn't have had better weather, had a fantastic time visiting family and ate way too much home cooked food! This is just the first half of the trip from when we were in northern Indiana. I have way too many pics so just posted some of my favorites. We had a great BBQ at Al and Helen Loggins. Spent a great afternoon with Doris Loggins and Aunt Mary Ann at a Railroad Diner. The rest was mainly enjoying the local park and grass since we don't have much of the green stuff here. The last picture is Tyler being a goof in the car on the way to Illinois!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Joseph R Loggins I am 63 years of age. from WVa My dad was previously married and living around Muncie Ind I was informed he had two children I was looking a your grandpaw picture and the photo resembles me esp bald in the middle dads fathers name was Ira Rufus. if any of this rings a bell please let me know.

Thanks
Rod